Cargill PRODUCTION OFFICER in Bangalore, India
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Roles and Responsibility
1. Production planning and execution, coordinating with supervisor in the shift.
2. Production planning : As per the communications from Unit Manager with respect to
- Production requirements
- Dispatch targets
- Urgent requirements
3. Line clearances of processes.
4. In-process checks of all the stages of production that include, Dispensing, manufacturing, mixing, packing, Pallitisation.
5. Issuing HWP for Hazard works in Shift. (Check Personal & Work Safety.)
6. Reviewing all production batch records and ensuring that these are completed and signed.
7. Ensuring all the production deviations are reported and evaluated and those critical deviations are investigated and the conclusions are recorded.
8. Intimating RM & PM requirements & FG dispatch to stores, Equipment breakdown to maintenance , FG analysis to QCD & QA
9. Coordinating with Quality team for preparation of Validation protocols and reports.
10. Participate in snap audits, IQA and external audit and assist unit heads to respond to all the observations made with action plan.
11. Train all the supervisors on all technical, administrative skills on regular basis.
12. Compiling attendance data and daily manpower report to production coordinator and GM Production.
13. Stores activity ( like VAT505 ,DC, Permission from Superident of Central Excise for job work)
14. Co-ordination for DM water.
15. Co-ordination for export pallitisation .
Experience : 2 – 3 Years[Bulk drug/API Industry]
Qualification : MSc Organic Chemistry/BE Chemical
Salary : 2.5 – 3.5 Lacks
Primary Location India-KA-Bangalore
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: BAN02293