Cargill Packaging Technician in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- This role is responsible for correctly, safely and efficiently packaging and warehousing salt products for a salt manufacturing and packaging facility.
· Operation of packaging equipment.
· Input production data into SAP
· Monitor bag weights on scale.
· Input informance data into computer system.
· Input production downtime information into SAP
· Collect samples/Perform quality testing
· Minor maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment
· Housekeeping tasks
· Repalletizing/disposal of distressed product.
· Perform change over tasks
Willing and able to work any shift required Monday through Sunday, including shifts up to 12 hours in length
Be physically able to perform the job duties including bending, stooping, shoveling, sweeping, pounding with hammers, climbing stairs and ladders, opening and closing valves, lifting up to 60 lbs., extended driving/riding/maneuvering of forklifts
Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
Willing and able to work overtime, weekends, and holidays, with limited notice\
This position shall have the responsibility to report problems with the food safety management system to identified person(s). This position has the responsibility and authority to initiate and record actions. Acquire and maintain knowledge of HACCP/OPRP/PRP (GMP) policies and requirements to complete all monitoring and/or verifications tasks as outlined by the Food Safety Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-LA-Breaux Bridge
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: BRE00151