Cargill KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER in Ho_Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Cargill Premix & Nutrition (CPN) is one of the businesses operating under the Cargill Animal Nutrition (CAN) group. We seek to become our customers’ partner of choice through a practical, applied, approach to delivering industry leading nutrition solution concepts.
- This role resides in the sales space of the Sales function. The incumbent is responsible to create strong connection with our local/external customers, continuously to open & develop business sales.
- This role is also requested to open the business sales by set up and management, establishing, control and coordination of the Sales team, and other related function
- Responsible for driving sales growth and managing key accounts selling for North .
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Achieving sales targets for our clients’ product range including natural feed products and biotechnology products.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing technical support, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending nutrition advice.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Account management through onsite (travel required), phone and email correspondence.
- Preparing sales reports and forecasts.
- Evaluate demand, select key customer targets and gather product information and market intelligence.
- Commercial assessment development for key projects in the Business
- Sales event, launching new product, seminars
o 2 year of experience within commercial department
o Feed industry, B2B sales experience
o Process coordination
o Good knowledge of Feed Industry operation
o Able to travel and work upcountry or overseas when required Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture Technology or a similar science based qualification.
o Experience selling into feed mills and/or livestock farms is essential for this role.
o Knowledge and contacts of the livestock industry in vietnam.
o Able to perform under limited timeframe.
o Initiative, able to work independently and result-oriented
o Good verbal and written communications skills in both Vietnamese and English.
o Computer literacy (MS Words, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
o Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
o Well organized, communication and relationship skill
o Experience in working in an international and multicultural environment Good math aptitude and attention to detail
Primary Location Vietnam-65-Ho_Chi Minh City
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: HO_00199