Cargill PRTP Accountant in Nanjing (Nanking), China
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
1. Process and review all requests of data updating for suppliers from BUs/Functions as per agreed turnaround times.
2. Completion of end to end invoice verification (two way or three way match among Purchase Order - Good Receipt – Invoice Receipt)
3. Post journal entry in the system
4. Handle queries and coordinate with BUs/Functions to resolve issues during invoice processing.
5. Perform payment process for assigned BUs/Functions and ensure payment made timely and correctly as pe agreed timeline
6. Contact bank or external party for payment related queries/issues
Compliance & Process Efficiency(20%)
1. Meet all agreed KPI and complete the tasks within the SLA
2. Review all the financial accounting processes and key internal control point to monitor alignment with the standard Corporate and BU Policies &procedures.
3. Review the overall accounting processes and escalate to Senior Accountant/Team Leader with reasons for deviation
4. Keep updated on all documents such as SOP etc
5. Initate, suggest and demonstrate process improvement
6. Any other duties as assigned
Essential Position Requirements:
Education (includes formal education, certifications, accreditations, etc):
1. College or Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance or equivalent experiences
1. 1-2 year accounting working experience within a multinational company or audit firm
2. Experience with JDE system is preferred
3. Experience with SSC is preferred
Skills (applied knowledge and technical skills directly related to this position)
1. Willingness and capability to grow further in to the Finance organization
2. Strong communication skill
3. Result oriented and capable of working with strict guidelines
4. Ability to manage multiple priorities, work independently, and be self-motivated
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
6. Good at English
Primary Location China-32-Nanjing (Nanking)
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: NAN00810