Cargill Regional Data Analyst in Nanjing (Nanking), China
Regional Data Analyst
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- Completion and oversight of hands on data construction (creation), readiness.
- Perform validation and sign-off of converted data within the function/businesses supported.
- Execute & support data related testing as needed during test phase, including research and resolution of defects.
- Participate in test loads and validations.
- Complete hands-on data cleansing & alignment on Accounting related data to support Data Quality and Readiness initiatives.
- Gather and document localized data business requirements
- Support preparation of content/presentations as needed for local workshops
- Support go-live cutover plan execution and preparation
- Travel will be required according to needs of the project. This is a regional position
Advanced Student/ Degree in business administration, economic science or related
2 years experience in sourcing and procurement department, financial shared services or data organizations.
Implementation of ERP and or data quality continuous improvement experience will be an advantage
Strong coordination, follow up and organization skills
Ability to work under strict timelines
Experience using ERP, eprocurement systems,
Advanced Excel skills
Primary Location China-32-Nanjing (Nanking)
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: NAN00766