Cargill Treasury Accounting Intern in Shanghai, China
Treasury Accounting Intern
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
1. Deal with daily payment and receipts
2. Coordinate and support admin work from Treaury team;
3. Communication with banks
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. 3 days attendance is a must
2. Accounting major is preferred
3. Detail-oriented, accountable, proactive working attitude
4. Good command of reading and written English.
5. Proven communication skills
6. Microsoft Office Skills
7. Internship period: at least 3 months
Primary Location China-Shanghai
Req ID: SHA00707