Cargill Hatchery Technician - Chick Process in Sto Tomas, Philippines
Hatchery Technician - Chick Process
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
1. To coordinate with HQC-Egg Process the desired time of chick pull-out to adjust timely setting of settable eggs.
2. To coordinate with the Toll Hatchery Supervisor if the following hatchery chick process set standard of procedures are being followed;
- Checking of recorded and actual Plenum Room temperature and pressure based on the recommended temperature set point.
- Monitoring of hatcher machines operation on hourly basis if stablished set point (temperature, humidity) are attained/maintained at all times.
- Checking if proper cleaning and disinfection of machine room, and hatcher machines are done properly.
- Ensures the proper handling of Day Old Chicks process is being followed to minimized chick handling stress.
- Checking if proper cleaning and disinfection of hatcher trays, egg trays, pull-out paraphernalia’s are done properly.
- Ensures plastic chick crates are properly cleaned and disinfected and dried prior to use.
- Ensures proper administration of vaccines as per stablished protocol
- Ensures proper grouping of day old chicks for farm distribution.
- Monitoring of chick holding room on an hourly basis if stablished set points (temperature,
humidity) are attained/maintained at all times.
- Ensures proper classification, recording and dispatched of Hatched by-product.
3. To coordinate with Hatchery Supervisor and HT-Egg Process Technician other matters that need immediate action to further improvement chick quality and maximized chick out-put.
4. Ensures proper dispatching of Day Old Chicks as per scheduled DOC placement.
5. Conduct regular hatched breakout analysis.
6. Ensures timely submission of Hatchery weekly data’s for proper analysis and corrective action if may need.
7. To undergo training and other hatchery related assignment for improvements.
8. Attend weekly report with the hatchery Supervisor.
Primary Location Philippines-40-Sto Tomas
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: STO00264