Cargill Menedżer ds. Jakości in Wroclaw, Poland
Menedżer ds. Jakości
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Location: Bielany Wroclawskie
TheLocation Food Safety Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) Manager SSE will be responsible for the planning development and maintenance of all FSQR systems in Wroclaw location, including: developing and implementing FSQR policies, continuous improvement of FSQR processes and systems, shaping the location’s quality and food safety culture and leading talent management practices, ensuring product and process compliance to regulatory and customers requirements, reporting and tracking FSQR metrics accordingly.Key member of the Site leadership team.
1. Ensure compliance of regulations/policies – ultimate accountability for all FSQR compliance. Analyzes, reviews, interprets FSQR policies. Implements programs to ensure customer and supplier standards are met. Monitors regulatory activities, ensures plant compliance, acts as liaison with regulatory authorities at local level. 20%
2. Perform prevention activities and issue resolution – acts as customer interface, manages FSQR audits, responds to customer questions/complaints, proactively identifies risks, takes action to prevent FSQR non-conformities. Manage incidents to minimize customer impact and follow up with corrective or preventive actions, ensuring root cause analysis is carried out.20%
3. Develops, implements and assesses process/systems – plans and directs all FSQR programs and management of change, implements product specification systems, drives continuous improvement, and provides input to location leaders related to capital needed to maintain a food safety and quality leadership position in the business. Drives Implementation of process control strategies using data analysis, trending, application of statistics, root cause analysis & corrective actions and other quality management tools. 20%
4. Shapes food safety, quality and regulatory culture/reputation - interfaces with manager/directors within BU and represent FSQR as part of location management team, acts as liaison between customer and operations to ensure standard/expectations are met, builds and develops effectively engaged FSQR workforce, leads implementation of FSQR strategy/tactical plans for Wroclaw and other related BU projects 20%
5. People/resource/budget management – lead talent management of employees in FSQR organization. Accountable for selection, training, development, performance management and engagement of direct/indirect reports, develop/implement short range (tactical) FSQR plans in alignment with BU and local plans, actively participates in development of FSQR initiatives and budgets, sets accurate and challenging budgets. 20%
Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science, Food Science, Biological Sciences or related fields. Deep technical knowledge in the areas of food safety, quality assurance and regulatory affairs.
Minimum 5 years in quality control/quality assurance experience in the food and/or pharma industry
Energetic and proactive personality with the ambition for continuous improvement of our FSQR processes
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Quality, HACCP and food safety practices such as risk assessment, auditing, effectively manage NCs.
Demonstrated ability to evaluate processes, identify Opportunities for Improvement and successfully act on OFI.
Proven ability to behave in accordance with Cargill values and ethics.
Ability to work in teams and to handle competing priorities.
Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, motivation to engage FSQR Team and work collaboratively in a plant environment
Keen understanding of laboratory function/operations.
Customer focus experience in managing FSQR related activities.
Ability to managing customer expectations within business constrains.
Fluent in English language skills (verbal / written).
Polish language is mandatory for this position.
Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel)
HACCP Knowledgeand implementation: applies HACCP to identify and control food safety hazards
Auditing/Compliance: applies auditing and quality compliance skills to identify and manage risks/compliance.
Supplier Quality management: identifies and addresses supplier quality issues implementing S&EM process effectively.
Product Information and documentation: collaborate to preprare product information and documentation that meet regulatory compliance requirements
Customer Specifications Management: interfaces effectively with customers and ensures products meet customer specifications.
Champion customer focus
Managing and Improving Processes: deliver process that are aligned, effective and optimize Cargill resources
Plant Manufacturing Knowledge: practical knowledge of manufacturing processes and operations
Knowledge of Cargill Policies & Standards: applies CFSRA policy & standards to enhance food safety and quality
Knowledge of Quality Standards & Quality Tools: applies knowledge of quality standards and tools to enhance food safety and quality
Project Management: applies structured, disciplined approach to planning, administering and completing projects
Training: delivers learning solutions that engage team and provides desired outcomes
BusinessAcumen: applies basic business acumen ability to build good relationships in order to partner effectively with business counterparts.
Knowledge of Food Laws & Regulations: stays up-to-date and ensures compliance with food laws and regulations.
Job Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location Poland-DS-Wroclaw
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: WRO00053