Cargill Territory Manager in Ahmedabad, India
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Achieve the territory Sales Targets. Interface with dealers/farmers and the organisation on regular basis.
- Absolute owner of the numbers for the territory (accountable). Execute the Territory business plan(including forecasting, and sales volume achievement). Focus on medium to big feeders (15 to 50 milk cows). Build and maintain relationships. Service the farmer through Walk Through, Rationing & data collection in coordination of TSM
- Identify and manage dealership to achieve territory sales volume. Appoint dealers in consultation with ASM.
Support, develop & monitor team of 1 to 3 onroll / offroll resources 20%
Collect feedback from dealers/market/ competition/farmers and report to ASM. Manage appropriate communication between the company and dealers /farmers.
- Plan and lead small FGMs and mass meetings, Fair with focus on sales promotion. Collect and execute sales orders by coordinating between a dealer and company.
- The role will progress into the development as an Assistant Sales Manager (ASM)
- Role can develop into handling larger markets and into a supervisory role.
May need to extend beyond business hours (especially early mornings and late evenings) when required.
This role requires 75% travel to nearby towns and villages ranging within the distance of 80 – 100 km.
Driving License and two-wheeler driving skills are mandatory.
Graduate in any field
Minimum 2 to 4 years of sales experience required with industry/technical knowledge.
Analytical written and oral communication
Planning, execution and people management
Post Graduation in Marketing (or) Sales Management
Hindi Proficient & knowledge of English preferable
Agricultural experience preferrable
Primary Location India-GJ-Ahmedabad
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: AHM00006