Cargill Technical Service Specialist in Atasehir, Turkey
Technical Service Specialist
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
- This position is intended to provide and co-ordinate product expertise and application support on all product lines in META
- Provide and coordinate all Application/Technical Support to selected accounts in co-operation with respective area sales managers, including customer visits in the relevant countries and act as a technical interface between Sales Team, Customers, Operations, PLM’s (Product Line Managers of different BU’s) and the Application Centers of Cargill
- Act as the preferred resource for customer and internal questions on Cargill products portfolio, including regular customer visits
- Train and educate the sales teams and appropriate agents/Distributors to bring their technical knowledge to a level that majority support can be handled through them
- Interpret international market trends to identify new application and products needs
- To respond to common enquiries or complaints from customers, sampling request through Cargill system.
- Utilizes deep knowledge and resolve technical problems, troubleshoot and modify products according to customer requirements when necessary.
- Follows the relevant legal procedures for the compliance of Cargill products and actively works for the right developments on regulations.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Food / Chemical Engineering, Degree in Food Science,
Good knowledges on ingredients/ Process and applications
In-depth knowledges of food ingredients in general, Sweeteners products in particular with expertise in all inter tech products.and general knowledge on the other ingredients especially on dedicated categories.
Technical support to Food sector categories in general, and with emphasis on Sugar Confectionary and Beverage Bakery, Chocolate confectionery, dairy and convenience in particular.
Organization of the teams working on technical projects from identification explore to commercialization stages., on-going to delivering stage.
Excellent planning, organizational, development and leaderships qualifications for training programmes for sales forces teams and customers including distributors.
To contribute planning & organization of exhibitions and seminars.
Think Global and act local with adaptation/Flexibility based customer type and market type.
Self-motivated, responsible and ambitious
Excellent communication skills at all levels (internal of Cargill and with customers) and ready to work in virtual team’s organization
Enjoys meeting challenges and seeing them through
Remains good humored and enthusiastic under pressure
Perseverant and delivering projects on time with high performance
Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
Consumer trend insight experience
Follow-up of Customer Satisfaction surveys & evaluation
Computer Skills: word for windows, Excel, database software, industry-specific software an contact management
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Job Research and Development
Primary Location Turkey-34-Atasehir
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: ATA00001