Cargill QA-OFFICER in Bangalore, India
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
1. Issue of BMR, BPR after receipt of shop and Verification, retrieval and maintenance.
2.Check for adherences to QSP/MFR during manufacturing process.
3. Random in-process checks for verification, Log book verification, Pre dispatch inspection, SNAP Audits, IQAetc.
4. Implementation and Co-ordination for validations.
5. Deviation and Change control handling, Raising Non conformances, CAPA and follow up, data analysis for customer complaints, Analysis of OOS.
6. Ensuring in-process instruments calibration., On-line inspections and on the job training, Compilation of data for annual product review.
Adequate knowledge and understanding on the Quality Assurance activities.
Adequate knowledge on Master formulae records, Complaint handling, deviation handling, change control handling, Validations.
Prior experience in Quality Assurance department of Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred.
B. Pharm with 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
Job Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location India-KA-Bangalore
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: BAN02648