Cargill Sales Specialist (Food Ingredients) in Bangkok, Thailand
Sales Specialist (Food Ingredients)
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary:
Responsible for all commercial activities to achieve sales target in assigned area and customer accounts.
20% BUILD, DEVELOP & MAINTAIN INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CUSTOMER/CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Build and develop relationships with prospects and existing customers with all their functions/levels.
- Monitors the customer relationship for continuous value creation and optimization.
30% RESEARCH & IDENTIFY CUSTOMER / BUSINESS NEEDS
- Initiate new sales from prospects and existing customers by researching and analyzing potential, delivery solutions and providing technical support.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
40% PERFORMANCE TARGETS, MEASUREMENTS & RESULTS
- Managing sales plan, activities with distributor to achieve sales target/ assigned market.
- Achieve sales revenue and gross margin as target.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Prepare reports (visit report, monthly report, projects update) by analyzing and summarizing information.
10% SOLUTION PROPOSAL & DEVELOPMENT / NEGOTIATION & SALE EXECUTION
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close for both local and Multinational customers.
Education, Experience, Skills:
Minimum Required Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Food Science.
Min 3 years of experience in sales in food ingredients/ food industry.
Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress and ambiguity.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good in English communication both written and speaking.
Good sales and presentation skills.
Ability to work independent and as a team.
Experience in Research & Development or Technical support job is preferable.
Worked in MNC company or company with a dynamic environment.
Strong sales motivation.
Primary Location Thailand-Bangkok
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: BAN02888