Cargill Sales Specialist in Bangkok, Thailand
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary:
CTB help our customer compete in the global market by providing the food solution, efficiently deliver products from origins to destinations through our marketing, sourcing, trading, consulting. The Sales Representative is accountable for sales performance and growth of CTB by helping customers succeed. Sales representative to explore new business opportunity and to interact directory with your new and existing customers in Thailand and South East Asia countries, working on together with Singapore office, mainly daily product, processed food and others.
Sales representative to require to work on for Sourcing for CTB head office and overseas office besides the sales activities including performing contract flow up and the administration task such as contract updates, shipment follow up, attend the customer to visit factory et, who is responsible to meet the productivity goals on these activities.
60% Sourcing activities
- Support to generate the growth by providing the products/suppliers related information to CTB head office and overseas office as well as providing our customer business and food market information to the supplier
- Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers for the customer satisfaction.
- Proactively Explore the new product / supplier for CTB head office.
- Perform the contract administration task such as shipment schedule, documentation submission,
- Act as main contact point for CTB head office for all customer related queries.
- Proactively leads the claims and solves the problems
- Visit the supplier’s factory to attend the customer, observe the production, and solve the problem when necessary.
- Understand the food safety and food quality control required by global market.
- Miscellaneous job duties as required
40% Sales Activities
- Achieve CTB milestone and help the customer succeed in Thailand and South East Asia countries.
- Exploring new customer and building productive, long-term relationships
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the customers’ business for new business opportunity
- Partnering Singapore office to effective sales activities in South East Asia countries.
- Optimizing strategic sales planning and time allocation through customer segmentation
- Participating in monthly internal meetings to share plans for delivering value to customers
- Continuously increase your knowledge of the products and develop the marketing skill.
Education, Experience, Skills:
Minimum Required Qualifications
Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
Persistence and highly developed selling skills
Strong planning skills, including the ability to segment markets, target and analyze customer potential
Strong customer service skills with ability to build and maintain lasting relationships.
Good command of English
Excel, word, PowerPoint
A few year work experience in food industry
- Knowledge of food science, food manufacturing and global food safety standard
Other relevant information to the position:
- Domestic biz trip required 2-3 times a month for sourcing activities - customer audit, customer general visit, production operation. Overseas biz trip required as sales representative when necessary
Primary Location Thailand-Bangkok
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: BAN02944