Cargill Customer Service Rep in Cordova, Tennessee
Customer Service Rep
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Manage input of new Sale and Purchase along with ongoing updates required to contracts. This position requires working closely with both the Trading and Trade Execution teams.
- Manage the creation and changes to sale and purchase contracts by the CBS teams assigned to Cotton. Send out contracts and contract documents daily.
- Weekly and monthly reporting – USDA reporting and other internal reporting
- Update trade records for contracts sent and signed contracts received. Chase for signed contracts.
- Other projects as assigned by supervisor
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
3 years of General Business Administration
Knowledge and experience working with sales and purchase contracts
Knowledge and experience with customer service
ITAS software knowledge
Cotton business knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Supply Chain Management
Primary Location US-TN-Cordova
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: COR00499