Cargill Key Account Manager in Guangzhou (Canton), China
Key Account Manager
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- Define “key accounts”
- Develop key account plan for defined key accounts and implement the plan to achieve financial result.
- Build long term relationship with key accounts and update key account information at a regular base,
- Takes lead on coordination for contract execution and payment being collected in time for defined key accounts.
- Promotes strong customer orientation through a flexible and focused sales efforts and related services and support.
- Provides monthly sales forecasts with good accuracy.
- Optimizes payment terms, service levels, product mix and price level to improve the profitability of the products.
- Oversees contract execution and its fractions including but not limited to stocks management, documentary risk and credit & exposure risk at macro-level, i.e. not customer-specific.
- Coodinates with assigned sales,product development and customer service team to ensure the sales/services to assigned customers.
- Customer contacts and pre-marketing for potential business by leverage Cargill resource with cross-business and cross-regional connectivity.
Essential Position Requirements
Problem Solving Skill
Being flexible and responsive to customers' changing needs.
- Degree Holder (Food Science, preferred)
At least 5 years of commercial experience
Independent & work well with minimum supervisory
Bakery industry experience
Fluent written and spoken mandarin and English.(preferred)
Excellent customer servicing attitudes with high degree of persistence and very good patience in listening to customers’ opinions/feedbacks
Very strong communication skills externally and internally.
Strong problem solving capability on distributors network and channel management.
Computer skills (ppt,excel.etc)
Primary Location China-44-Dongguan
Other Locations China-44-Guangzhou (Canton)
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: DON00047