Cargill Customer Service Executive in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Customer Service Executive
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
1. Plan and shipment execution for the Business, including freight and vessel space booking, Trade finance for LC trades and supply chain co-ordination with internal and external parties.
2. Prepare timely and accurate shipping documents. Ensure Dept Score Card measurements are achieved.
3. Compliance and risk management. Ensure process and procedures complies to Cgl Guiding Principles, ISO policies, laws and regulations
4. Improve to streamline work processes
5. Innovation and cost savings. Always challenge status quo to work on process improvement.
Adaptable to world changing environment like economic environment and political situation which will affect customer requirements and freight and liners dynamics.
Able to accept challenges and improve status quo.
Good understanding of supply chain functions.
Liaison with internal and external parties, such as shipping lines, banks, government agencies.
Champion process improvement, innovations and cost savings.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Logistic/Supply Chain.
Coordination & planning experience in shipping (minimum 3 years experience)
Logistics/Supply Chain/Transportation experience in a manufacturing environment (minimum 3 years experience)
Knowledge in Trade Finance
Logistic planning and coordination.
Shipping documentation preparation.
LC knowledge and experience in LC negotiation with bankers based on UCP600.
SOP experience in manufacturing background.
Problem solving with minimal supervision.
Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Strong communication skill.
Job Supply Chain Management
Primary Location Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: KUA00371