Cargill VETERINARY SALES ADVISOR in Maharashtra, India
VETERINARY SALES ADVISOR
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
This position is responsible for Cargill’s product promotion to Veterinary customers and dairy farmers and convince about the product as per the product portfolio. Meet to Veterinary Doctor and explain all the suitable products and influence for product prescribe.
- Product promotion to platinum, diamond and gold customers the customer categorized as per our business potential Platinum Customer Per month business expected 5 thousand same as Diamond Premont business 2 thousand.
- Meeting the above customers at regular intervals ensuring 100% coverage.
- Take support from the superiors wherever required to drive the business
- Creating demand for our company products in the assigned territory.
- Forecasting the business and plan
- Compliance to safety measures on and off the field.
- Implementation of company strategies in the field.
- Develop relationship with Distributors/outlet
- Monitors the secondary sales of our distributors
- Products forecast
- Check last 3 months sales data & shares the forecast details with ASM
- Coordinates with ASM to liquidate the stock
- Collects the stock order from distribution point & updated the to same CFA (Carrying & forwarding Agent).
- Outstanding collection
- Collects the outstanding payments from distributors against the order and submits it to CFA.
This position develops an individual to a team lead role and strengthens the sales acumen and communication
Graduate with some Veterinary sales experience
1-2 years of experience or fresher
- BSc (science)
Primary Location India-Maharashtra
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: MAH00029