Cargill HR Intern(Japanese&Korean Speaking) in Nanjing (Nanking), China
HR Intern(Japanese&Korean Speaking)
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
1. 40% Responsible for the GHRS wide recruiting process support. This includes job posting, cv screening, interview coordination, and other administrative process.
2.40% Staffing process support, such as on boarding assistance, payment request, maintenance of the database, and other administrative process.
3.10% Project work as required – manage various HR related projects as assigned including coordination and/or implementation as it relates to the plan.
4. 10% other tasks assigned.
1. Bachelor Degree or above
2. Excellent interpersonal, communication and coordination skills
3. Fluent in both Mandarin & English; written and verbal
4. Excellent team work spirit
5. Detail oriented.
6. Major in Human Resources or English will be a plus
7. Internship as HR assistant will be a plus
8. Multi-task handling skill
Job Human Resources
Primary Location China-32-Nanjing (Nanking)
Req ID: NAN00995