Cargill China Key Account Manager in Shanghai, China
China Key Account Manager
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Strategic & Key customers have been being one of the most important parts of biz development plan for our feed biz in China. The position will deeply understand the SA/KA needs and coordinate with internal cross-area &cross function team to provide professional solutions and service to our SA/KA customers to meet the fast feed biz growing in China. Establish and implement Strategic & key accounts plan to ensure customers’s satisfaction and build long term sustainable relationship with KA/SA customers.
1. Deeply undertand Customers’s unmeet or poorly meet needs to Build and develop the Strategic & Key account plan, coordinate with internal cross function to ensure the plan well implemented ---30%
1) Convey a strong understanding of KA/SA customers’ expectation, recognize customers’ strategy, buying process etc.
2) Manage business plan alignment for KA/SA customers by identifying gaps between cusomers expectations and company’s offering .
3) Work with cross regional & cross function ,such as sales,marketing, Production, SC production, financing etc to find solutions and establish KA/SA account plan . coordinate/facilitate the plan execution.
2. Work together with sales team to ensure long-term sustainable relationship with SA/KA customers.---30%
1) Design and publish KA/SA management system
2) Build Zipper-linker customer relationship with strategic accounts and key accounts.
3) Organize cross-function communication with customers
4) Set balance scole card to measure the service level for SA/KA customers;
5) Coordinate VIP customer events.
3. Participate in regular business and performance review with customers to develop the opportunity and ideas for better better cooperating with customers ---25%
4. Seek ,promote and initiate continuious improvement opportunities with customers.---10%
5. Other assignment related to KA/SA customers---5%
Essential Position Requirements
- 30-40% Travel
Undergraduate college degree
Minimum 5 years in feed industry or business management experience
Minimum 3 years Sales experience in the Oilseed Processing industry
Team management experience preferred
Knowledge on risk management & market insights
Oilseeds processing related
Business & Marketing
Experience in oilseeds processing
Experience in MNC
Understanding of the global Oilseed Processing industry
English and Mandarin languages
High level contribution to decision making
Managing people/talent development
High-level exposure within the BU/location
Primary Location China-Shanghai
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: SHA00849