Cargill Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift Position in Springdale, Arkansas
Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift Position
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Cargill has a opportunity for a 3rd shift Maintenance Supervisor. This position is responsible for overall plant maintenance including scheduling, planning, prioritizing work, employee supervision, training, coaching, and development.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing some capital projects. In this position you will provide technical knowledge, operations experience and management skills at a first line supervisory level in the daily direction and efficient performance of maintenance related activities/functions on a daily basis in the attainment of short and long term facility goals.
50% - Organize, plan, and lead maintenance activities relating to mechanical or electrical maintenance in conjuction with operations. Manage equipment repair and PM's. Establish priorities, direct field and shop repairs and equipment servicing.
15% - Problem solving, improving work process and operating efficiencies.
15% - Safety implementation of effective safety programs and all EHS and MSHA policy and procedures.
10% - Positive two-way communication, fair and consistent administration of company policy and procedures.
10% - Perform miscellaneous (technical) job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years experience OR technical degree in related field and 5 years experience
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal departments (production, sales, logistics,
accounting), contractors, suppliers, inspectors and customers
- Strong mechanical knowledge and aptitude.
- Working knowledge with Environmental Health and Safety
- Strong communication skills: strong written, interpersonal, verbal and listening skills
- Strong organizational, leadership and planning skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work between 1:00 pm up to 11 pm, weekends, overtime and Holidays as needed by the business
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical discipline OR five years equivalent maintenance experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of production equipment
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to speak candidly and provide constructive
- Coaching: Acknowledge, develops & rewards competencies & results; addresses people issues/opportunities;
-Working knowledge of SAP
-Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location US-AR-Springdale
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: SPR02335