Cargill Aqua Feed Process Technology Application Engineer in Thailand
Aqua Feed Process Technology Application Engineer
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary:
The objective of developing process application engineer is to build the “Process Application Engineering” and “Technology Application of Feed Production” at the plant level. The process engineer will work day to day basis with the operations team to perform process trouble-shooting including working with regional process engineer, global process engineer, and external supplier for process application improvement. The overall deliverables include product quality and plant capacity. In addition, the process engineer will own the technological process at the plant to ensure the process is well established and standardized.
60% Feed Processing Technology Application and Capability
- Lead the process trouble shooting and process application improvement
- Work with operators and supervisors on daily operation on continual product delivery
- Perform process root cause analysis model and maintain/standardize process parameters
- Help plant manager to discover plants potential on improving from process and machinery
- Provide suggestion and proposal on how to make product more stable and reduce the operation cost
- Translates the requirements from operation design & capability into a manufacturing technology transfer package
40% Manufacturing Feed process Technology Education
- Responsible for developing the technical educational content for new operators and new employee of the manufacturing process technology.
- Determines the evaluation criteria or standard of the technical competency and optimal standards that operators can follow for more flexibilities for line capability.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor or equivalence Degree in Engineering with 3-5 years experience working in engineering and technical operations
- Basic Process automation and line control knowledge
- Ability to influence results with management, plant manager, technical managers, technical leaders and peers
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Good at Office soft ware skills
- Basic knowledge of the Feed manufacturing technology
- Knowledge of Extrusion operational skills
- Knowledge of Pellet Mill operational skills
- Knowledge of Feed mill flowchart and Layout design skills
- Experience leading classroom training
Other relevant information to the position:
- This position is a operation based on working with Ops team in plants, getting knowing with process technology and working with plant managers daily, this position has the targets developing into plant managers or process technology lead.
Primary Location Thailand
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: THA00149