Cargill Sales Representative in Taiwan
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
communication between customers and the company, convey the company philosophy and product promotion, to reach the target of sales growth, creating the company profitable.
1. Based on the marketing strategy, the implementation of products, technologies, services to customers, in order to convery the values of the company with the right animal nutrition knowledge to customers.---30%
2. Visit potential customers, to develop new markets.---25%
3. Implementation of the value communication with the customer, and to ensure the company’s competitive advantage.---20%
4. Its accounts receivable back and grasp the customers’ credit status, avoid bad debt and unnecessary wear and tear. ---15%
5. The immediate reaction of the market message to the company to develop a strategy and action program based on.---10%
Education, Experience, Skills
Animal husbandry or veterinary related field
Proficient in Mandarin and Taiwanese / MS applications moderate / With car driver’s license and car / Good communication skills.
Primary Location Taiwan
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: TAI00027